Saturday, September 15, 2012

Who needs a floor in their bathroom?

A nasty case of strep throat left me feeling fairly pathetic last week, so I didn't get much done. I apologize to those interested in house updates for the delay. Following are photos from early last week. I plan to have more current pictures soon, as well as info on some projects Steve and I are working on this weekend.

Backyard cleanup is coming along. You can almost tell there were once planter beds here.



The bathroom floor was more heavily damaged than we first thought and needed new plumbing and support structure put in, so it made more sense to just tear it up. I commented that I thought it was kinda cool to have a hole in the middle of the house... but I suppose it's a bit impractical for everyday use.




Porch rebuild in progress.


No comments: