Steve and I (finally!) have internet restored. We have been without for a few weeks due to complications during our move. We are still in the process of moving ourselves and are pretty exhausted from moving my brother who just recently graduated from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo with a Mechanical Engineering bachelors degree. I cannot recall a time in my life that I was ever this tired.
A great deal has happened since I last posted. We moved into our new place, our old place nearly burned down in a wildfire (it was spared, thankfully) that had us running around like crazy to save irreplaceable items like Steve’s childhood pictures and we somehow have to finish our move before we go enjoy a trip to Oregon to visit our friend Jack late next week.
So, in response to Lee’s comment on my previous post, I am too busy to update the blog… though that may have more to do with our new place having satellite TV and getting the Home and Garden channel than all the other activities I’ve mentioned.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love HGTV.
Post a Comment