My posting has been sporadic of late because I have been completely obsessed with my attic project. I warned Steve to act impressed upon arriving home whether he was or not. And he’s either an excellent actor or was genuinely awed because he claimed that my work was pretty incredible.
I went through every single box and bag in our little garage and sorted through all of our belongings. I organized and re-arranged and catalogued (we now have a spreadsheet listing our entire book collection… don’t say it, I know I’m an accountant to the core).
There’s this tremendous weight that seems to have been lifted from my shoulders. It’s no longer “I should clean the attic someday”… it’s been done. Although, I suppose next I have to go through my shoes… yikes…
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, I'm very impressed. How many hours do you think it took?
Carolyn
I worked on it pretty much the whole weekend last weekend and every day after work the week before. I suppose I did about 3 hours each weeknight and at least 8each weekend day for a total of 31 hours. I think that's a pretty reasonable estimate.
Post a Comment